1. As per UGC guidelines, the admissions to all the programmes are to be done by following the online process.
2. All the programmes offered by MRSPTU, Bathinda may be seen in Information Brochure 2016-17 Batch Admissions in MTSPTU, Bathinda website.
3. Each Candidate seeking admission will apply online on MRSPTU, Bathinda website (www.mrsptu.ac.in or http://www.mrsptuadmissions.com).
4. The candidate will have to register for admission in programme of his/her choice by paying Rs. 2000/- as counselling fee (Non-refundable) to MRSPTU, Bathinda.
5. There will be two rounds of centralized online counselling in which a student can apply to three different programmes and select three colleges corresponding to each programme.
6. Two rounds of counselling will be done category wise (as per seat matrix) and on merit of qualifying examination.
7. After two rounds of counselling, seats may be de-reserved and institutes, can carried out admissions at institute level as per their own admission schedule. But all admissions are to be carried out on merit and by following the on-line process.
8. The institute must ensure that the candidate is fulfilling the eligibility criteria before his admission as laid down in information procedure.
9. No admission will be done after 15/08/2016 for all programmes.
10. Registration (along with payment of counselling fee of Rs. 2000/-) (Non-refundable) will be done only once for all rounds and direct counselling.
11. Registered candidate can participate in all rounds (including direct admission) throughout the admission process.
12. Merit list will be prepared by concerned Institute as per seat matrix send it to University. For example, if in a particular course, there are 30 seats for general category, list of only 30 candidates will be given and these candidates will report in the concerned institute as per dates
13. The candidate must report to the desired college/institute as per the selection made by him/her during choice filling.
|Registration, fill application form & choice filling (selection of college and programme)||24/06/2016 to 04/07/2016||Logon to www.mrsptuadmissions.com|
|Merit List||07/07/2016||Logon to www.mrsptuadmissions.com|
|Reporting & verification of documents in the institute for admission||07/07/2016 to 09/07/2016||Logon to www.mrsptuadmissions.com|
|Registration, fill application form & choice filling (selection of college and programme)||11/07/2016 to 18/07/2016||Logon to www.mrsptuadmissions.com|
(To be uploaded by institute)
|21/07/2016||Logon to www.mrsptuadmissions.com|
|Reporting & verification of documents in the institute for admission||21/07/2016 to 23/07/2016||Logon to www.mrsptuadmissions.com|
Instructions For Fee Payment
1 Logon to the website www.mrsptuadmissions.com
2 Fill the details and pay the counselling fee 2000/- (non-refundable) by choosing online or offline mode.
3 Candidate can opt for Net banking/Debit card/Credit card while making payment through online mode or can generate challan of HDFC Bank/Central Bank of India while making payment through offline mode in any branch of the concerned bank in India.
4 If the counselling fee is paid online, candidate can fill the application form immediately and proceed for further steps of college and programme selection.
5 If fee is paid offline, candidate has to wait for at least 24 hours to fill the application form and proceed further.
Note: If a candidate pays his/her fee in OFFLINE mode on 04/07/2016 (for first round) & 18/07/2016 (for second round), he/she can fill the application on 06/07/2016 & 20/07/2016 upto 04:00 pm respectively & fill his/her choice.